The buttons are mid way up the wall and there is no visible redstone, which adds to the sexiness factor.
All the redstone is nicely concealed and it's fairly neat, this method is pretty useful and has a lot of external applications! Hope you find it useful!!
Not only this, the door is untamperable, which means you have to use the combination lock. I go into a little bit of detail on how it works on the video, but essentially I get some of my design from CNB Minecrafts combination lock design and made it my own.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades