So I couldn't help but notice that a lot of the hidden base designs in minecraft are cliche and obvious, the two I am about to show you would never be found legitimately unless someone saw your name through the ground or followed you.
I don't know what the official name for my first switch would be as it's kinda like a BUD switch, but not really. All I know is that it works pretty well! The concept is described in the video, but it is not a BUD switch in that it only reacts to certain block types. The second works off of my pressure plate 'bug' thing I posted.
The first one that is, the items go through the pressure plate and hook up to a T flip flop as shown.
I hope you like the video or can find it useful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades